The inside caps are made of durable hard anti-scratch plastic and are in most cases used as an end cap or end piece in a tube, such as a chair leg or table leg. They serve to protect the floor and are placed in the tube, in the leg. The insert caps and insert caps are black and can be ordered online in various designs and sizes:
- Round, black with a diameter of 16 to 50 mm
- Square, black with a width of 25 to 80 mm
- Rectangular, black with dimensions from 10 x 20 to 50 x 100 mm
- Convex and round, white with a diameter of 25 mm
There are many different options, think carefully which one you need for your application. Download here the overview with the types, shapes and sizes of our caps.
These plastic transparent or black caps are flexible and made of silicone rubber. When you stretch them slightly, they easily go around the chair legs and table legs. These caps are also intended and developed to protect table legs, chair legs and floors against scratches and dents. Have you always been looking for that black cap for that beautiful vintage chair with chrome legs? Here you can order the chair leg caps online. The possibilities:
- Round, black with a diameter of 16 to 60 mm.
- Square, black with a size of 20 to 60 mm
- Rectangular, black with a size of 10 x 30 to 40 x 60 mm
- Elongated round, black with a size of 15 x 30 to 30 x 60 mm
- Round, transparent with a diameter of 16 to 60 mm
- Square, transparent with a size of 20 to 60 mm
- Rectangular, transparent with a size of 15 x 35 to 40 x 60 mm
- Elongated round, transparent with a size of 15 x 30 to 20 x 40 mm
- Round, transparent and extra strong with a diameter of 12.7 to 24 mm
Floor gliders, floor protectors or pipe caps
These are other names for the chair leg caps. After all, the caps can also be used for all kinds of other purposes. For example, to shield and secure the end of a pipe. But they are most commonly used as chair leg caps and table leg caps. No drilling or gluing is required. The caps are simply pushed into the tube or, in the case of outside caps, pulled around the tube.
Safe, quiet and no more scratches on the floor!
Smoothly sliding your chair back when you want to get up from the table. You are no longer startled by the nasty sound of metal on stone or wood and the chair legs no longer damage the floor. From now on you can sit down and walk away again without any problems, without having to worry about annoying noises or deep scratches.